Contactless Registration is open for Qualified new and returning clients
You must pick-up food from our drive thru service FIRST before calling us to register by phone. If you’ve picked up food once though our drive-thru service, you are eligible to register by phone.
Phone registrations are accepted Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am to 12 pm by calling 562-903-1478.
The registration process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please have the following information ready when calling to register.
- First and Last Names for all family members living in your home
- Date of Birth for each family member
- Gender of each family member
- Ethnicity of each family member
- Main contact phone number
Food Distribution Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 am to Noon, and Tuesday Evenings from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. (Closed on major holidays)
DRIVE-THRU FOOD PICK UP RULES:
- To participate in our program, you must be a resident of WHITTIER, LA MIRADA, or SANTA FE SPRINGS. IF you live outside of our service area you are only eligible for a one-time assistance.
- You must present either your IFC Food Card or a California picture identification card/ license when participating in the DRIVE-THRU SERVICE.
- Food assistance is once a week.
- Participants are asked to wear a face mask, stay inside their vehicles with the Window Up, and show the IFC or CA ID card through the vehicle’s window.
- Trunks must be cleared out as our Volunteers will only place food in the trunk of the vehicle.
Deadline to Register is the last Thursday in October. USDA canned food will be available after this date.