Contactless Registration is open for Qualified new and returning clients
Deadline to Register each year is the last Thursday in October. Registration re-opens the second Monday in January. USDA canned food will be available between these dates.
You must pick-up food from our drive thru service FIRST before calling us to register by phone. If you’ve picked up food once though our drive-thru service, you are eligible to register by phone.
Phone registrations are accepted Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am to 12 pm by calling 562-903-1478.
The registration process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please have the following information ready when calling to register.
- First and Last Names for all family members living in your home
- Date of Birth for each family member
- Gender of each family member
- Ethnicity of each family member
- Main contact phone number
Food Distribution Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 am to Noon, and Tuesday Evenings from 4:30pm to 6:30pm. (Closed on major holidays)
DRIVE-THRU FOOD PICK UP RULES:
- To participate in our program, you must be a resident of WHITTIER, LA MIRADA, or SANTA FE SPRINGS. IF you live outside of our service area you are only eligible for a one-time assistance.
- You must present either your IFC Food Card or a California picture identification card/ license when participating in the DRIVE-THRU SERVICE.
- Food assistance is once a week.
- Participants are asked to wear a face mask, stay inside their vehicles with the Window Up, and show the IFC or CA ID card through the vehicle’s window.
- Trunks must be cleared out as our Volunteers will only place food in the trunk of the vehicle.